Candidates can apply online and no other mode of application will be accepted
Easy Steps to submit SBI Clerk Application Form 2018
SBI Clerk application form 2018 can be filled in online mode only . Candidates required to follow the given steps to easily complete the SBI clerk online registration process in 5 steps. They are
- Step 1: Online registration and filling up basic details
- Step 2: Uploading scanned images of photograph and signature
- Step 3: Providing choice of post, academic qualification and language choice
- Step 4: Preview of application form
- Step 5: Payment of application fees
GUIDELINES FOR FILLING ONLINE APPLICATION:
Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s website. After registration candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using debit card/credit card/Internet Banking.
Helpdesk: In case of any problem in filling up the form, payment of fee/ intimation charges or receipt of Admission/call letter, queries may be made at telephone no. 022-22820427 (between 11:00 AM to 06:00 PM on working days) or lodge his/her query on http://cgrs.ibps.in. Candidates are advised not to forget to mention ‘Recruitment of Junior Associate-2018’ in the subject of the email.
Pre-requisites for Applying Online: Candidates should have valid email ID and mobile no.which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will help him/her in getting call letter/advices etc. by email/SMS.
PAYMENT OF FEES: [ONLINE MODE ONLY]:
- Candidates should first scan their photograph and signature as detailed under guidelines for scanning the photograph and signature (Annexure-II).
- Candidates to visit Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and open the appropriate Online Application Form, available in the ‘Current Openings’.
- Fill the application carefully. Once the application is filled in completely, candidates should submit the data. In the event of candidates not being able to fill the data in one go, they can save the data already entered. When the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidates should note down the registration number and password. They can re-open the saved data using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility will be available three times only. Once the application is filled in completely, candidates should submit the data. No change/edit will be allowed thereafter. The registration at this stage is provisional.
- After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form, candidates are required to pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application, following the instructions available on the screen.
- The payment can be made by using debit card/credit card/Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
- On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form with fee details will be generated; which may be printed for record. The printout of the application form is NOT to be sent to the Bank.
- If the online transaction is not successfully completed, please register again and make payment online.
- There is also a provision to reprint the e-Receipt and Application form containing fee details, at later stage.
GUIDELINES FOR SCANNING THE PHOTOGRAPH & SIGNATURE
Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph and signature as per the specifications given in Annexure-II. Online application will not be registered unless candidates upload photo and signature as specified.
- In case the face in the photograph or signature is unclear, the candidate’s application may be rejected.
- In case the photograph or signature is unclear, the candidate may edit his application and re-upload his photograph or signature.